Omotayo "Shola" Omojokun
B.S. in Computer Science (May 2006) | GPA: 3.86
School of Engineering | Virginia Commonwealth University - Richmond, VA
Magna Cum Laude | Special University Honors | Presidential Scholar | Bill Goodwin Scholar
Learning Tree courses in the following areas: C# Programming | Enterprise Web Development | Oracle PL/SQL
Skills (alphabetical order)
Analytics | Browser Extensions | CMS Plugins | Cross-Browser Compatibility | Database-Driven Applications | e-Commerce | Graphic Design | Online Video Platforms | Responsive Design | Web Development | Website Optimization
Languages and Platforms (alphabetical order)
- Front-end/Back-end Web Developer At Reingold Inc. (2014 - Present)
- Web, Software, and Design Consultant (2003 - 2014)
Websites (Back-end Development | Front-end Development | Graphic Design)
- operations.nfl.com - Official website for NFL Football Operations, which takes a behind-the-scenes look at the game. I was lead developer for a great team at Reingold Inc.
- newyorkvintners.com - An ecommerce site for New York Vintners, which sells wine and wine classes. I was part of a great team at Reingold Inc.
- petersburgrha.org - Official website for Petersburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (PRHA). Displays news, contact information, and career opportunities for PRHA.
- songtweak.com – Music blog aggregator and acoustic feature based recommendation system; manages several millions of data points.
- ashleymbuie.com - Official website for Ashley McFarlin Buie, an author, TV producer and talent manager based in New York (managed by B.Green Media).
- buildcharacterathome.com - Online children's educational portal. Children learn common courtesy and values through animated lessons and quizzes.
- Data Analysis and Reporting System - Custom software for generating grade school accountability reports for a public charter school district with over 100 charter schools. The reports were also displayed on a website that I also built.
- Student Curriculum Notification System - A secure and convenient platform for university officials to track student progress for advisement and graduation.
(ASP.NET | SQL Server | Photoshop)
I have built plugins and extensions that have leveraged third-party technologies like Constant Contact API, YouTube API, and Vimeo API.